Saturday 10 November 2012

Air brushed card


It's All About Trees  STV12MON44

I created this  for a card challenge on Stamp TV.  The challenge was to create a card that had a tree on it. Being as I didn't have a tree stamp from Gina K, I decided to create my own using my air brush gun and Copic markers. I used a brass stencil that I had and sprayed my image. The greeting is from Stamp TV and can be found here. I really had to think outside the box for this one but I'm happy with how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Laurie, what a wonderful idea. Your card is gorgeous. Wish I could figure a way to achieve the look without an air brush (don't have one). Will have to dig out my brass stencils! Wonderful blog by the way, thank you for the invitation to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, this is as beautiful as can possibly be. I love the airbrush look. What varied talent you have. How very lovely is a tree...sorry, couldn't help myself. Congrats and Good Luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete