Sunday 20 January 2013

Favorite Things card


Favorite Things

Hi Everyone,
I think this card says it all! I love card making. When a recent card challenge  on "Outlawz Challenge" asked for a card that includes one or more of our favorite things, this image came to mind immediately. I love ribbons and pearls, glitter and bling but making cards is my favorite thing, lol. This cute image was created using a stamp set called "Totally Tess" from Stampin' Up. rather than colour the image with Copics, I paper pieced her hair and clothes with pretty paper.
Thanks for visiting. :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this card? Very cute!!! I love the paper piecing, reminds me of playing with paper dolls. Now you have become a fashion designer as well...LOL. Really a sweet idea, Laurie. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete