Saturday 16 February 2013

Creating Word Circles



Hello Friends,

Today I have something a little different for you. Below are a few cards that I've made which include word circles that I created on my computer. I've also included a video so you can see how it's done. Creating word circles is a great idea for personalizing your cards. Of course because you're creating them yourselves, the greeting options are unlimited. The first two cards shown below were just random ones that I've made where as the third was made for someone in particular. Have some fun and see what you can create.



Sweet Little One



Get Well Soon

Welcome back 


To learn how to make your own word circles, check out the video below.


9 comments:

  1. Perfect steps to create a round border greeting - thank you sooooooo very much Laurie - brilliant, as usual <3 lots o love - rosy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really appreciate this video. Watching over your shoulder like this, is amazingly helpful, especially for someone like me, who is NOT a computer whiz. Thanks for sharing a unique way to embellish our cards. I think even I can do this! LOL Keep these videos coming, Laurie, they are fantastic. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! Got so excited over the video, I forgot to mention your card samples. So fun, and cute. Wonderfully colored, and just such a delightfully different look! Love all three! Thanks for sharing, Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, Laurie! Learned something new and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It just occurred to me that nobody will recognize me by my old google name "Hobbit Girl", so I changed it. It's me, Laurie, hehehe! Your StampTV friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are really amazing Laurie. Your coloring is superb. I love the circle greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie, this is wonderful! Thank you so much for showing us how to do this. Very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie, your video tutorial is FABULOUS! It was so well done! What a great ides! And as always, your cards are just beautiful!! Thanks so much for that video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tutorial Laurie, I'll try that in Open Office tomorrow!
    Thanks and hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete