Friday 12 April 2013

Blue Butterflies



Hello stamping friends!
So nice of you to stop by. I sure appreciate you visiting my blog and allowing me to share what I've been up to. This card was made for another Twisted Thursday's card challenge on Outlawz. The theme was 'Birds or Butterflies" and was done for the March 24th challenge.

I created this band of butterflies by stamping with a single butterfly stamp and using "mask it" to cover the previously stamped butterfly to create the illusion of 3D.I coloured them with Copic markers and added stickles to pretty them up. I think if I were to do it again, I might try pink instead of yellow under the butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Laurie

2 comments:

  1. OOOh, I love this card! Butterflies are my faves! I like the yellow gold under the butterflies, it's lovely. Of course, the stickles gives it such an elegant sparkle, and I do love sparkle! It's such a great design, Laurie, I like it just the way it is. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love butterflies. This is gorgeous Laurie.

    ReplyDelete