Friday 12 April 2013

Making Music




Hello friends!
So nice to have you drop by. Once again I'm sorry for the long silence on my blog. For those who don't know me, I am battling Lyme Disease and occasionally I go through a really bad spell health wise. When that happens, I try to lay low and reserve my energy for necessary stuff like keeping up with  my DT commitments. I'm back on my feet now and ready to share what I've been creating.

This card was created for an Outlawz card challenge. It was for the Twisted Thursday's April 4th challenge which was to create a card that  had music and/or singing on it. I hope you like what I came up with. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Looks so 3-D to me. Love the design, and the colors you used, and the edging just makes it pop. It's just a really lovely card, Laurie, TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete